IRA Charitable Rollover
More and more of our supporters have discovered how an IRA charitable rollover can make a big difference in LSS's mission to end homelessless. If you are 70½ or older an IRA charitable rollover offers a simple way for you to support our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization to prevent and alleviate homelessness
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to LSS.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our work in helping formerly homeless individuals and families rebuild their lives.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us.